Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Documents from "Meet the Teacher Night"

I have uploaded some of the documents from "Meet the Teacher Night" in case you need a new one! 

Once you find the document you need simply click on the link and it will open in a new window!

School Supply list made for Room #12: School Supply List 
Information to sign up for Text Reminders from me: Remind 101
(To receive messages via text, text@7534 to (281) 940-3527)
Volunteer Information:I'd Love to Help
Play-dough Club:Play-dough Document
Class Website and Photo Permission: Letter/Photo Permission
If you need a document that I have not uploaded please feel free to email or send a note!
-Mrs. Richardson

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Richardson,
    It was such a pleasure meeting you during Orientation! My husband and I (and Anthony) are very excited about the learning opportunities at Reece, especially being a part of your class!Please don't hesitate to contact us with updates on Anthony's progress; all methods of communication are acceptable: cell phone, email, text! Best regards, Carla Butler-Dorian:)

    ReplyDelete