Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Week Full of Clovers!

This week in class we completed several activities dedicated to St. Patrick's Day! Below are some sneak peaks into our week!











"My mom and my dad. They take care of me. I love them more than gold. They are nice. They love me and protect me."


"My daddy is worth more to me than gold because he protects me."


"My mom and my dad are worth more than gold because they always take care of me."

It was a very fun and lucky week!

 We had a fun filled week with Ms. Myrie and are getting ready to head to the zoo! We will be going to the zoo on Tuesday April 8th and would love to have you come along with us! If you would like to volunteer please fill out a background check online at the Aldine ISD website (Available here) or stop by the front office.

I am excited to announce that I also have another grant up on the donorschoose.org website. I am hoping to receive two iPod touches and a digital camera to use in the classroom daily. We were very fortunate to have our first grant funded. If your family knows any individuals or businesses that might like to donate please feel free to pass the following information along!



Give to my classroom by March 29, 2014 and your donation will be doubled thanks to DonorsChoose.org. Just enter the code INSPIRE on the payment page and you'll be matched dollar for dollar (up to $100).



-Mrs. Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment