Sunday, March 16, 2014

Oh the Things we did with Dr. Seuss!

It took me a whole week to recover from our VERY busy Dr. Seuss week! Here is a look into some of the things we did each day!

On Monday there were Wockets in our Pockets!




On Tuesday we had hats galore!






On Wednesday we talked about All the Places we have went and want to go!





The kids did a great job thinking of all the different ways we can travel!


On Thursday we wore crazy socks and created "Super Socks" with super powers!
"I want my super power to be a force field like battle droids. I would build a remote so I could turn it on and off. I would play with my friend. I would turn it green." 



On Friday we ate green eggs and ham!


Before we ate our green eggs and ham we made predictions saying if we would like them or not!


".....but I would eat salad on a ballad!"

".....but I would eat berries on a fairy!"


On Friday we also had a surprise and read Bartholomew and the Oobleck....and we made some Oobleck of our own!




What a fun week we had! All of our work was so beautiful that many of the pieces are still hanging up and decorating our room!

This week we are lucky to have a new teacher joining us in Room #12! Ms. Myrie will be with us until early May. The students enjoyed meeting her earlier in the year and are excited for her return! Ms. Myrie will be observing the class for the first week of her visit. Then she will gradually pick up teaching several of the lessons throughout the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment